Join Free unique Yoga Session : This Saturday on 16th September 2017
- To experience the techniques which bring more flexibility & Strength to your body.
- To know what is essential to go deeper into the postures with comfort & stability….. Union of mind body & spirit
- All are welcome (Beginners & Advanced Practitioners)
Plz Walk-in with your yoga mat
Knowledge point :
- Yoga is becoming popular recently and equally becoming very commercialized and competitive. There is too much emphasis on physical flexibility with impossible and intimidating postures to demonstrate physical flexibility and superiority. Such super-flexibility is not necessary for the well-being of body or mind.
- The mind that is stuck at the physical level becomes a hindrance in your progress. You can spend time better pursuing higher aspects of yoga than only focusing on physical flexibility alone.
- In the true practice of yoga, body is respected, as it houses the Higher Consciousness. Yet, a greater emphasis is placed on the well-being of mind and other hidden gifts of human existence since the body is only a wrapping paper.
The practice of yoga in its true spirit is neither competitive nor judgmental. Yoga is a multidimensional practice and except for the asanas , no other element of it can be physically measured.
- The essential elements of yoga:
Mental peace and calmness
Level of your awareness
Love and compassion for others
The degree and depth of your connection with the inner self.
Are there any scales to measure this in you?
Though these elements of yoga cannot be quantified, you can observe a vast change within yourself when you attend regular the Sri Sri Yoga classes, which cater to enriching all the essential elements of yoga to give you a complete yoga experience.
Without the practice of other elements, practice of yoga asanas alone which is Hatha yoga cannot be called the practice of yoga.